Thursday, May 3, 2012

Review: Tinted Moisturizer Anyone?


Sometimes we don’t want that full coverage that foundation gives us, and not every needs that sort of coverage. So let’s talk about my favorite two tinted moisturizers because I think they are the best thing and are a staple in my makeup collection.

1. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer spf 20 - $42
This has to be my favorite of the ones that I’ve tried. I tend to have oily skin, and this goes great with that because it doesn’t add that extra shine which would make my face look like a greasy explosion. Nice coverage, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and light.

2. Nars tinted moisturizer spf 30/ PA+++ - $42
Love this because of the color. During the winter time when I don’t have a lot of color, I tend to use my Nars moisturizer that I have in Alaska. It doesn’t help with the oil control like the Laura Mercier, but I think this gets the job done on the days where I’m not as greasy. I tend to mix the two of them together to get the perfect color, and because they blend so well together.
So guys, what are you favorite tinted moisturizers?

1 comment:

  1. I looove the NARS one (I have it in Alaska), it's really good. I don't think it makes me shiny, but then again I don't have oily skin, only the T-zone when it's really hot.
    I tried the Laura Mercier one at a counter once, the make up artist applied it for me, but I didn't like it as much as the NARS.
    www.TheMoroccanShopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete